Learn our tips and tricks with a full tutorial, in our 2hr group lesson. We tailor instructions to what you need and want for a polished and flawless look.
We will take you through skincare for your skin type, and what products will bring the best out in your skin for that effortless makeup application.
MUST BE A GROUP OF 4+
In this class you will learn:
- How to choose the right type and color foundation for your skin
- How to use and take care of your makeup brushes
- Makeup techniques for your face and/or eye shape
- What basics should you have, and how to choose makeup that will work for you
- Enjoy wine during this experience
- 60-minute makeup demonstration
- Learn a day to night look
- Artist tips & techniques
- Beauty product recommendations
- 2.5 Hours ending with Q&A
- Includes your choice of a pair of AndThenThereWasZ luxury mink lashes
- Beauty Giveaway to 1 lucky lady!
...and much more!
Best of all, you can practice your lesson with us right there, to help you!
SILVER PACKAGE VS. DIAMOND PACKAGE
- Silver: Class
- Diamond: Class, Swag Bag, & Refreshments
Please be aware of the following, when booking this appointment:
- Price DOES NOT change if you opt out of anything included in package, such as lashes.
- The “Booking Fee” is a non-refundable, non-transferable fee, which holds your appointment date and time.
- If for some reason a cancellation is required, you will not receive the "Booking Fee" back, as it is non-refundable.
- Please be on time for your appointment. If you are running late, call (408)695-3562 to notify us of your new arrival time. If you are 30 minutes late, a $15.00 “Tardiness Fee” will be applied. If you are 45 minute late, your appointment will automatically be considered a no show, and be canceled.
- If you wish to reschedule your appointment, AndThenThereWasZ MUST be notified at least 24hrs prior to your scheduled appointment date and time in order for you not to be charged another “Booking Fee”.
- If you wish to cancel your appointment, we ask that you notify us at least 2hr prior to your scheduled appointment- Keep in mind, “Booking Fee” is non-refundable.
- If AndThenThereWasZ needs to cancel your appointment for any reason, this is the ONLY case where we will refunded your Booking Fee, unless you wish to just reschedule for a later time or/and date.
- Tardiness not only affects the amount of time we can spend with you but our other clients booked after you as well. So we just want to THANK YOU in advance, for being respectful of our time and considerate of our other clients appointments times.
|Planning to go out?||Treat yourself to The Beat! Whether just because or your have a special occasion to attend. Let us pamper and beautify you today!|
|Engaged, and planning your big day?||We offer bridal trails, along with, full service makeup and hair options for your entire party.|
|Ready to achieve that perfect look on your own?||We offers 1-on-1 Private Makeup Lessons.|
|Want to invite a few of your closest friends?||We offers group classes.|
|How about a makeover party for your BBF's birthday?||We offer Pre-Glam Party perfect before a Girls Night Out, or Bachelorette party! Complete with drinks included with your package. (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) Start your night right with AndThenThereWasZ.|
|Did you know we also do children's parties?||Yes, we offer a super fun Kids Glam Parties. We work with your theme to provide an fabulous experience for your girls. We specialize is Princess, Fairy, Unicorn, and Mermaid glam makeovers, but are not limited to these themes.|
|Having a photo shoot or a big event, like a wedding?||We offer our "ON SET" package, where we will stay with you on location for all your touch up needs and help with many assisting duties.|